5.4.08

A Bunch of Random Thoughts

So, it's been a while since I've posted something other than my love for my boyfriend. So I decided that I would write a little somethin' before I go to bed tonight.

I'm a little frustrated with the distance that is between Pennsylvania and Maine.

I had a good time speaking at Emmanuel tonight - looking forward to going back tomorrow ...though not looking forward to getting up at 6:30.

I'm getting very excited to go on summer project in Hampton Beach, NH! I wish I knew more details - I think there will be around 75-100 students and staff. I'm very excited to find out which girls I'll be discipling and what my condo will look like! Though I'm sure I will be busy with ministry most of the days and nights, I'm looking forward to being at the beach.

I need to order more contacts.

It's time for bed!!!

Good night :)

No comments: